Senior Loan Consultant for 19 years with Evergreen Home Loans
I enjoy educating buyers with their home financing. I work in King, Pierce, Snohomish, Yakima, Benton, Franklin and several other Washington counties. The majority of my business is by referral. I have been blessed with my business and sincerely love what I do.
A little Bocci ball competition today in Palm Springs :) The weather is beautiful!
health.com Enjoy these 11 delicious and healthy game day recipes.
Below is some information on Fannie Mae's HomeReady program:
The HomeReady Mortgage is a mortgage program created by Fannie Mae intended to help low-to-moderate income borrowers with good credit buy or refinance a home.
Here are more details about the HomeReady Mortgage:
• You do not need to be a first time home buyer
• Home buyer education required (online)
• Low down payment. Up to 97% LTV financing for home purchase and refinance transactions. Supports manufactured housing up to 95%
• Gifts, grants, Community Seconds®, and cash-on-hand permitted as a source of funds for down payment
• Non traditional credit is allowed
• Reduced private mortgage insurance premiums
• No minimum borrower contribution. Funds for down payment can come from gifts or Community Seconds
• Rental income from accessory dwelling units (aka mother-in-law apartments) may be considered for qualifying
• Rental income from a boarder may be considered. The boarder (aka room-mate) must be existing with documented rental income of shared residency with the borrower
• Available for 1 – 4 unit homes. There are different requirements for 2-4 unit homes
• Rental income may be used for 2-4 unit homes. Borrower must occupy one unit
• Income from a non-borrower household member (someone who lives in the home and is not on the loan application) may be considered as a compensating factor for qualify
• Income from a non-occupant borrower (aka a co-signer) may be allowed. The non-occupant borrower’s income will be subject to any applicable income limits
Income limits vary depending on what census tract the property is located. Use this link to determine the income limits for Home Ready. Census tracts that are designated low income have no income limits.
• Census tracts that are designated with high minority population or in a disaster zone have income limits based at 100% of AMI (area median income).
• All other census tracts are at 80% of AMI.
This is really a great program for borrowers to consider and we are pleased to be able to offer HomeReady to your clients.
Let us know if you have any questions, we would love to help!
Congratulations to Bruce on his new home! We were so happy to help you get near the water and into your dream home. Just look at that view to wake up too. Thank you for all your help Carol sue Barker Windermere RE West Sound Inc. and Joanie Peters The Sterling Group
[01/30/17] We are very excited to add another member to our team! Noemi Munez has started at our Grandview office. She will be in our corporate office for training next week. Please welcome Noemi and stop by to say hello when you get a chance after Valentines day :)
We are having a blast in Disneyland!
Congratulations to Francisco and his family on their new home!
At Verity, we enhance members' lives by creating trusted relationships, empower their financial lives, and promote strong and viable communities.
SMCU is where Seattle banks. We provide affordable, innovative financial services to families of this great city and beyond. #SeattleOriginal
www.coldwellbankerbain.com/lakeunion Coldwell Banker Bain - Seattle (Lake Union & Magnolia Offices)
You can call me any time about a house - to buy, to sell, or take a look.
Residential, Multi-Family, Property Management, Short Sales.
Rhonda Porter is a Seattle area Licensed Mortgage Originator 121324 sharing relevant information about mortgages and local real estate for homes located in Washington state.
Our Mission: To consistently provide high-quality blood products for pets in the Puget Sound area.
VP of Mortgage Lending at Guaranteed Rate My NMLS:118188 Guaranteed Rate NMLS:2611 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/EntityDetails.aspx/COMPANY/2611
The Lightbank is a full service still and motion studio in Seattle, Washington. Focusing on still photography and insert motion production work. Standard studio rental is $300 for 10hrs. We also host special events. Please inquire about details.
Top Seattle Mortgage Lender in King, Snohomish & Pierce counties. SPECIALTIES: Residential Purchase, Refi, Relocation, Home Equity, VA, FHA, Jumbo Loans.